Donate your time! Volunteering at Goodwill is a great way to make an impact on the lives of people in our community who need a hand up. We have opportunities for you to volunteer at our thrift store locations and warehouse. Whether you want to volunteer as apart of a school project or need to meet court-mandated community service hour requirements, Goodwill-West Texas is here for you!
HOW TO REGISTER
Please follow these steps to successfully complete our registration and acceptance process:
1. Complete the registration form below, filling in as much information as possible.
2. Watch for a background consent* email to be sent to you, and complete it as soon as possible.
*Individuals 18 and over who plan to complete hours on an ongoing basis will be required to undergo a background check
before acceptance. If we determine that an individual is ineligible to volunteer with us, they will be notified.
3. Wait 3-5 business days for a response regarding your background check.
4. If accepted, you will be contacted by a member of the Mission Services staff and assigned to a Goodwill Store or facility; your start date will be determined at this time.
5. Arrive 5-10 minutes early for your first day. The store or facility manager will set up a schedule with you to ensure we help you complete all of your desired hours.
6. Complete and sign your "Volunteer Waiver and Job Description" with the store or facility manager.
7. Clock in using the volunteer badge* assigned to you for the duration of your service with us.
*Volunteer badges are used to track your attendance and print an official report of completed hours. Goodwill-West Texas staff do not authorize or sign off on court provided documentation.
8. Upon completion of your hours you will be provided a TimeClock report* of hours which the Goodwill store or facility manager will sign; if you need additional documentation please contact our Director of Mission Services at (325) 676-7925 or by emailing
*If you are participating as part of your court-mandated requirements, we encourage that you give a copy of this report to your parole officer as well as keeping a copy for yourself.